- Leg Protection
- Grooming/Show Prep
Mrs Ros Iconic Dressage Saddlepad Foxy Red
The quilted Mrs. Ros Saddle Pad, ICONIC is the perfect saddle pad for competitions and training. Match your horse's saddle pad with your overall riding ensemble for a fun equestrian look.
Made with a breathable quilted, matte satin fabric that will help control your horses' body temperature. Lined with a cotton waffle structure that offers the perfect grip, absorbing sweat and an anatomic design offers the right fit. The easy care cotton material absorbs sweat and repels dirt while also offering antibacterial properties. The durable fabric keeps your riding pad looking great despite common wear and tear.
It's All In The Details
This beautiful saddle pad features a sophisticated, clean diamond quilted design. Accented with contrasting colors in the rope piping and trim, and features a silver or gold metal Mrs. Ros logo. The perfect, functional riding pad to add to your collection of riding equipment!
- Breathable Fabric
- Quick drying
- Anatomic shape with stop cushions to prevent the saddle pad from sliding when riding
- Elastic D string with Velcro
- Anatomical design with extra freedom for the withers
- Mix and match the other products from the same collection
- Straps with 3 holes for your billets to hold on the place
PS Of Sweden Berry Diamond Bow Jump GP Saddlepad
Anatomically shaped saddle pad with a Ruffle binding, and the iconic PS quote along the spine. Our saddle pads have extra space at the withers, and our unique stop-cushions that keep the saddle pad in place under the saddle. Underside is Quick-Dry material that transports moisture and is anti-bacterial, and the surface is dirt-repellent.
- Extra space at the withers
- Stop-cushions to prevent the saddle pad from sliding
- Quick-dry, moisture-wicking inside
- Antibacterial underside
- Dirt repellent material on the top
"Don’t just live, exist”
FABRIC & CARE
Machine wash with similar colours at 30°C / 85°F.
Do not tumble dry.
Stretch out the saddle pad while wet before hanging to dry.