Dellucci Ladies Long Leather Field Riding Boot PREORDER
These boots are currently pre order only. This is usually 2-3 weeks until it hits Urban Horsewear.
An iconic boot meticulously mastered in premium grade leather delivers the ultimate in comfort.
The superior cut and sculpted fit of these riding boots are enhanced by fluid style lines and contrast tones in leather.
Engineered to perform, the boot provides flexibility in the ankle for a soft and easy heel down position, a discreet elastic panel runs along the rear zip for an improved custom feel fit. A stacked heel gives the boot a bespoke look, while the raised outer leg provides an elongated flattering look. This exquisite boot is handmade in its entirety.
The Dellucci Ladies Long Leather Riding Boot is luxury at an affordable price. An astonishing soft and figure hugging boot made from a premium selected leather, these boots are packed with innovative technology and superlative style. These boots are not only incredibly stylish due to their elegant lines and contrast leather around the laces, but they are also amazing to ride in and they are built to last.
A dual density foam cushioning system is anatomically designed to reduce strain on the foot from the impact of walking, with targeting support in the hell, bridge and ball of the foot absorbing shock and providing lasting comfort.
Please read this carefully as we will not return any boots if they do not fit correctly.
These boots have little stretch, so your calf measurement must be spot on or smaller than than the size chart. The height of the boot must also be measured correctly. Please read this guide on how to measure your legs.
Riding Boots: Key features...
- Premium grade leather upper
- Premium grade perforated leather lining
- Classic laced front – elastic laces
- Soft square toe shape
- Discreet comfort fit elasticated stretch panel
- Contrast leather panelling detail (brown only)
- Two-point rear spur rests
- Premium YKK Zip
- Detachable pull cord
- Comfort insole
- Press stud spur guard
- Top security strap with snap fastening
- Premium handmade sole
- PE branded badge
How to care for your riding boots...
Firstly we recommend you test all products used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch of leather to make sure they are compatible and ensure that they give the desired finish.
- Use a firm brush to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a fair amount of moisture within it
- We then recommend the use of a self-foaming footwear cleaner. Apply foam to the entire outer boot sparingly and carefully wipe away any remaining dirt using a soft circular motion - this will prevent streaking marks
- Using a clean cloth wipe away excess foam
- Leave leather to dry naturally away from direct heat sources
- You may wish to apply a specialist leather wax or cream formula which will help preserve the leathers properties
- As a finishing product we recommend the application of a protective spray which will help guard the leather against water, stains and most importantly urine, which can degrade leather over time.
Top Tip: One of the key functional elements of your boot is the zipper, this should always be maintained by opening the zipper and wiping off grease and dust after each use. This will ensure a smooth sliding action and prevent debris from causing the zip becoming stuck or split.
Wearer trial comments:"These riding boots are just gorgeous. I wear them for training and for shows, they're comfortable for all day use and really soft allowing you to keep your heel positioned where it is meant to be. The fluid style line on the boots give them a premium look and they feature two point spur rests and a press stud spur guard, making them great for if you wear spurs. The raised outer let makes my silhouette look elongated and the discreet elastic panel running parallel with the zip gives the perfect fit. I have the brown version and the contrasting leathers really highlight the elastic laces, making them look and feel really expensive, with a pleasantly surprising price tag. I'm even thinking of getting a second set to keep for best!”
|Over 5kg||Calculated at checkout||Calculated at checkout|
While we send parcels based off weight, some items may be weighed by cube weight and not on their actual weight, an example of this is saddlepads. We send all saddlepads folded, but if you would prefer your saddlepad sent flat, please contact us before hand as this will change the postage cost.
Please contact the team at Urban Horsewear regarding your return. We are fair within our return policy. Tall Boots are non refundable, so please ensure that you measure your legs correctly against the measurements provided. If you are unsure, contact us and we will help you with the process.