- Leg Protection
- Grooming/Show Prep
Cactus Wash BallsRegular price $13.00 Save $-13.00
Cactus Wash Balls
- Collects hair, fur and loose fibres
- Releases stubborn stains and dirt
- Eco-friendly and reusable
Info & Care
Place 4-6 Wash Balls inside a wash bag with saddle pad. Wash with non-biological detergent as per the washing instructions.
Place the Wash Balls in the underside of the folded pad for maximum hair removal.
Fetlock RingRegular price $16.95 Save $-16.95
• Used either in the stable or during exercise.
• Sold as a single ring.
Horse Cooler Rug/Wool WashRegular price $25.00 Save $-25.00
Premier Equine Horse Cooler Rug/Wool Wash has a PH neutral formulation to care for the most delicate wool fabric whilst providing amazing cleaning and de-odourising properties.Our exclusive formula also enables highly efficient de-hairing, both during the wash cycle and after. Supplied with a fresh lavender fragrance it leaves washed items very gently scented with other odours neutralised.
Bottle Size = 1 litre (5 x 200ml washes)
Horse Laundry Wash BagRegular price $25.00 Save $-25.00
Suitable for washing a variety of equestrian products the wash bag will collect all hair and debris inside the bag whilst allowing an unrestricted flow of water through the bag during the wash cycle – providing effective cleaning without jeopardizing the health of your washing machine.
Using the handy zip fastening, open the bag and place your items to be washed inside. Zip the bag closed and place in the washing machine. When the wash is finished, remove your items and turn the wash bag inside-out. Remove any loose hair and debris and hand-rinse under a tap and leave to dry.
- Suitable for most equestrian items
- Collects loose hair and debris inside the bag – protecting your washing machine
- Handy zip fastening
- Ideal for storage when not in use or fold up
Horse Rug WashRegular price $25.00 Save $-25.00
Premier Equine Horse Rug Wash will not damage the delicate material of your turnout rugs but it does leave them wonderfully grease and mud free, ready for re-proofing.It is also incredibly effective for cleaning stable rugs, fleeces, fly rugs and summer sheets. Superior cleaning properties and built-in antibacterial and odour neutralising properties help produce the most hygienic results after washing. The low volume required when washing (200ml max per rug) means this is a highly cost effective product.
Bottle Size = 1 litre (5 x 200ml washes)
LYDDY CRIB STOP SPRAY 500mlRegular price $29.50 Save $-29.50
LYDDY CRIB STOP SPRAY 500ml
Spray on wood, bedding, bandages, manes, rugs etc to help stop chewing in puppies, wind sucking in horses, or to assist with wound healing.
Lyddy Stockholm Tar 500mlRegular price $21.50 Save $-21.50
Lyddy Stockholm Tar 500ml
Ideal treatment for corns, quarter cracks, split hooves and heels. Also works as a fly deterrent, wood preservative and wood sealant. Water-resistant, smooth black paste. Guaranteed pure non-hazardous ingredients. Very low toxicity.
Mattes MELP WashRegular price $5.00 Save $-5.00
For many years of pleasure from your lambskin products
Our special detergent is hard on dirt but gentle on the environment: MELP is a biodegradable and highly concentrated blend of selected detergents and natural oils. Ensure that you always wash your MATTES products with our MELP detergent rather than conventional products.
For best results, please always use MATTES® special detergent MELP:
We recommend to use the MELP liquid for all MATTES lambskin articles - not with wool wash. MELP contains special components to help clean, replenish, protect and maintain the longevity of the Mattes products.
For best results, use the wash bag for cleaning the sheepskins.
Available in 500mL, 1 Litre and 2.5 Litre
Silverlane Cleaning ClothRegular price $5.50 Save $-5.50
Silverlane Cleaning Cloth
• Soft cloth to apply Silverlane Saddle Fudge and Silverlane Saddle Butter to your leather products.
• Can be rinsed and re-used.
Single Folding Saddle Rack BlackRegular price $50.00 Save $-50.00
• Made of strong rounded steel, this will keep your saddle safe and off the ground.
Soft-Touch Bucket BrushRegular price $12.00 Save $-12.00
The Miracle Collar by WeaverRegular price $144.95 Save $-144.95
• Its unique, effective design is guaranteed to stop horses of all ages, breeds and disciplines from cribbing or your money back.
• With thousands of satisfied users, the Miracle Collar® is one of the best anti-cribbing devices available.
• Handcrafted from top quality harness leather for weather resistance, strength and gentleness to the coat.
• The collar's anatomically-correct fit applies pressure only when your horse attempts to crib so it can be worn while eating, drinking, grazing and when being ridden.
• Specially designed with a unique shape, the Miracle Collar® stays in place for maximum effectiveness.
• Non-rust stainless steel hardware for durable performance.
• Includes easy-to-follow directions.
Velcro ClipRegular price $4.50 Save $-4.50
adjustable Velcro with a metal clip attached
Folded Length: 14 CM
Un Folded Length: 20 CM
1 x Velco Clip
Multiple Light uses
Vet WrapRegular price $5.50 Save $-5.50
A multi-purpose cohesive bandage ideal for dressing wounds or providing support.
These Vet Wrap style bandages are favoured by veterinarians for securing wound dressings as they only adhere to themselves and not to hair or skin. This allows free movement underneath the bandages without tightening or loosening. Cohesive bandages are also used by many professional riders as support bandages. Ours are a generous 10cms wide and 4.5 meters long. Constructed from a lightweight, stretchy and water resistant fabric, these bandages are a must-have for any tack room.
Cohesive Bandage Wrap – Key Features:
- Ideal for securing wound dressings
- Provides support
- Lightweight and stretchy
- Water resistant
- 4.5 meters long
- 10cms wide
- Sold individually