B Vertigo BVX Raxus Ear Net
B Vertigo BVX Raxus Ear Net
- Limit noise distractions for your horse in this ear net
- Allows for optimal focus and concentration during training or competition
- Features neoprene-lined ears for noise dampening
- FEI-approved for competition
- Features a traditional hand-knit crochet design with scalloped edge
- Stretch nylon and spandex ears for comfort
Limit noise distractions with the stylish B Vertigo BVX Raxus Ear Net.
This FEI-approved, hand-knitted crochet style riding hood will look great while keeping crowd noise to a minimum and distractions away. The simple design of this hood is created to look clean and elegant. Soft fabric with a bit of stretch allows for the perfect fit. The ear area is designed with Neoprene for optimum quiet. This hood is ideal for competition when you need to keep your horse focused on his performance. Hand-knit crochet. Neoprene and Nylon/Spandex
Australian Postage Rates
- All postage is calculated at checkout and sent via Australia Post.
- Standard Small $10.00
- Standard Medium $13.00
- Standard L $16.00
- Standard XL $19.00
- There are postage costs for bulky items calculated at checkout.
- Express is calculated at Checkout
- Saddlepads will now be sent folded due to rising freight costs.
- International Postage Rates
- We offer competitive discounted rates to all International countries.
- Please make sure for any International order, you leave your email and phone number so that we can place these on your shipping label may any problems arise.
- International customers, our freight price does not included any customs or duty you may be charged once the parcel hits your country.
Countries we ship to;
- New Zealand
Urban Horsewear is based in Tasmania, Australia.
Any item that are available on our website under preorder will also show an estimated shipping time. If you order a preorder item and an in-stock item, the order will be sent as one parcel when the preorder item has arrived. If you wise to receive the in stock item first, please place separate orders.
Urban Horsewear does not return items for change of mind. We do offer store credits that have a limit of 1 year to be used.
Urban Horsewear does offer exchanges if the incorrect size was purchased, but we cannot guarantee stock levels if the item was purchased with a discount.
The customer is responsible for postage costs for the item to be returned to Urban Horsewear and resent to the customer.
Urban Horsewear will not refund or exchange if the product has general wear or tear.
Urban Horsewear will offer a full refund, repair or exchange on any faulty items, to be decided by the Urban Horsewear team which option is the most suitable.
Items not returnable
- All Tall Boots are non refundable, so please ensure that you measure your legs correctly against the measurements provided or ask us via email or FB. Made to measure Tall Boots are non refundable.
- Discounted sale items. This includes any items used with a discount code or already marked down.