Bridle Competition Number Holder
Crafted with the finest leather this bridle competition number holder comes with four full sets of numbers to display per competition badge. Simply slide in the number combination required into the PVC display windows. Attaches to your bridle above the browband and around the cheek piece with the two secure popper fastenings.
Ideal for a range of equestrian competitions, finished with a PE branded badge.
- Easy to use
- Strong & secure safety popper fastening
- PVC display window
- Sold in pairs
Australian Postage Rates
- All postage is calculated at checkout and sent via Australia Post.
- Standard Small $10.00
- Standard Medium $13.00
- Standard L $16.00
- Standard XL $19.00
- There are postage costs for bulky items calculated at checkout.
- Express is calculated at Checkout
- Saddlepads will now be sent folded due to rising freight costs.
- International Postage Rates
- We offer competitive discounted rates to all International countries.
- Please make sure for any International order, you leave your email and phone number so that we can place these on your shipping label may any problems arise.
- International customers, our freight price does not included any customs or duty you may be charged once the parcel hits your country.
Countries we ship to;
- New Zealand
Urban Horsewear is based in Tasmania, Australia.
Any item that are available on our website under preorder will also show an estimated shipping time. If you order a preorder item and an in-stock item, the order will be sent as one parcel when the preorder item has arrived. If you wise to receive the in stock item first, please place separate orders.
Urban Horsewear does not return items for change of mind. We do offer store credits that have a limit of 1 year to be used.
Urban Horsewear does offer exchanges if the incorrect size was purchased, but we cannot guarantee stock levels if the item was purchased with a discount.
The customer is responsible for postage costs for the item to be returned to Urban Horsewear and resent to the customer.
Urban Horsewear will not refund or exchange if the product has general wear or tear.
Urban Horsewear will offer a full refund, repair or exchange on any faulty items, to be decided by the Urban Horsewear team which option is the most suitable.
Items not returnable
- All Tall Boots are non refundable, so please ensure that you measure your legs correctly against the measurements provided or ask us via email or FB. Made to measure Tall Boots are non refundable.
- Discounted sale items. This includes any items used with a discount code or already marked down.