Kingsley Olbia 01
The Olbia Boot is available in Made to Measure(Extra Cost), or can be purchased off the size chart. The Olbia is better suited to narrow calves rather than the Capri Boot.
Made To Measure is an extra $300.00 on top of this product, and can be purchased here
Steps to order your next pair of Kingsley Boots;
1. Measure your legs against the sizing chart provided,and send us an email with your foot size, leg size and calf size. We suggest you have a friend measure your legs, and to measure your legs atleast twice, and record all measurements. If you aren't sure, take photos of your measurements and send them to us.
2. Fill out the measurement form and compare against the Kingsley Size Chart.
3. If your measurements fit one of Kingsley's off the shelf sizes, add this product to cart and then proceed to checkout.
4. If your measurements aren't available in Kingsley's off the shelf sizes, you can add the Made to Measure product to cart found here
5. Email us your measurements at the below email.
6. The boots in this product are the most basic model, if you want to design your own boot, with tops, different colours or materials, we suggest you check out the Kingsley configuration, design your dream boot, save the configuration and get in contact with Urban Horsewear. There are 100s of options and many different styles of boots. Find the configuration here
Any questions, dont hesitate to get in contact with us, as we want your dream Kingsley Boots to be a long lasting investment.
Kinglsey Boots come in a huge range of colour options, and Kingsley have an online configurator. If you would like to create your own boot send us an email.
Here is the link to the Kingsley Configuration.
The Olbia Boot is a 8-12 week turn around from Kingsley Headquarters.
*Please note that the real life photo of the Olbia boots is in Polished Black and has an extra high dressage bow which is an extra cost. The Olbia comes with a standard bow height.
Australian Postage Rates
- All postage is calculated at checkout and sent via Australia Post.
- Standard Small $10.00
- Standard Medium $13.00
- Standard L $16.00
- Standard XL $19.00
- There are postage costs for bulky items calculated at checkout.
- Express is calculated at Checkout
- Saddlepads will now be sent folded due to rising freight costs.
- International Postage Rates
- We offer competitive discounted rates to all International countries.
- Please make sure for any International order, you leave your email and phone number so that we can place these on your shipping label may any problems arise.
- International customers, our freight price does not included any customs or duty you may be charged once the parcel hits your country.
Countries we ship to;
- New Zealand
Urban Horsewear is based in Tasmania, Australia.
Any item that are available on our website under preorder will also show an estimated shipping time. If you order a preorder item and an in-stock item, the order will be sent as one parcel when the preorder item has arrived. If you wise to receive the in stock item first, please place separate orders.
Urban Horsewear does not return items for change of mind. We do offer store credits that have a limit of 1 year to be used.
Urban Horsewear does offer exchanges if the incorrect size was purchased, but we cannot guarantee stock levels if the item was purchased with a discount.
The customer is responsible for postage costs for the item to be returned to Urban Horsewear and resent to the customer.
Urban Horsewear will not refund or exchange if the product has general wear or tear.
Urban Horsewear will offer a full refund, repair or exchange on any faulty items, to be decided by the Urban Horsewear team which option is the most suitable.
Items not returnable
- All Tall Boots are non refundable, so please ensure that you measure your legs correctly against the measurements provided or ask us via email or FB. Made to measure Tall Boots are non refundable.
- Discounted sale items. This includes any items used with a discount code or already marked down.