The Orlando Boot is available in Made to Measure(Extra Cost), or can be purchased off the size chart.
Made To Measure is an extra $300.00 on top of this product, and can be purchased here
Steps to order your next pair of Kingsley Boots;
1. Measure your legs against the sizing chart provided,and send us an email with your foot size, leg size and calf size. We suggest you have a friend measure your legs, and to measure your legs atleast twice, and record all measurements. If you aren't sure, take photos of your measurements and send them to us.
2. Fill out the measurement form and compare against the Kingsley Size Chart.
3. If your measurements fit one of Kingsley's off the shelf sizes, add this product to cart and then proceed to checkout.
4. If your measurements aren't available in Kingsley's off the shelf sizes, you can add the Made to Measure product to cart found here
5. Email us your measurements at the below email.
6. The boots in this product are the most basic model, if you want to design your own boot, with tops, different colours or materials, we suggest you check out the Kingsley configuration, design your dream boot, save the configuration and get in contact with Urban Horsewear. There are 100s of options and many different styles of boots. Find the configuration here
Any questions, dont hesitate to get in contact with us, as we want your dream Kingsley Boots to be a long lasting investment.
Kinglsey Boots come in a huge range of colour options, and Kingsley have an online configurator. If you would like to create your own boot send us an email.
Here is the link to the Kingsley Configuration.
The Orlando Boot is a 8-10 week wait from Kingsley Headquarters. Contact us beforehand as Kingsley are closed over the Christmas period and there will be a delay in boots.
*Please note that the Kingsley logo on the boot is now a crown, and not the word KINGSLEY. That is their old logo that has only been replaced Sept 2018.