PS Of Sweden Dressage Saddlepad Monogram Beige Cob
Anatomical saddle pad with double piping and the PS of Sweden crown embroidered in a luxurious monogram pattern. For extra comfort, there are unique stop cushions that keep the saddle pad in place and avoids friction. The inside is provided with an antibacterial quick-dry material that helps to transport moisture and sweat away.
- Anatomical design with extra freedom for the withers
- Stop cushions to prevent the saddle pad from sliding when used
- Quick-dry, moisture-wicking inside
- Antibacterial bottom
- Dirt repellent material on the top
"Your only limit is You!" is the quote on this saddle pad, there to remind you to get rid of the limitations you set on yourself, and instead believe in your ability to succeed - because then nothing can stop you.
FABRIC & CARE
Machine wash with similar colors at 30°C / 85°F.
Do not tumble dry.
Stretch out the saddle pad while wet before hanging to dry.
Australian Postage Rates
- All postage is calculated at checkout and sent via Australia Post.
- Standard Small $10.00
- Standard Medium $13.00
- Standard L $16.00
- Standard XL $19.00
- There are postage costs for bulky items calculated at checkout.
- Express is calculated at Checkout
- Saddlepads will now be sent folded due to rising freight costs.
- International Postage Rates
- We offer competitive discounted rates to all International countries.
- Please make sure for any International order, you leave your email and phone number so that we can place these on your shipping label may any problems arise.
- International customers, our freight price does not included any customs or duty you may be charged once the parcel hits your country.
Countries we ship to;
- New Zealand
Urban Horsewear is based in Tasmania, Australia.
Any item that are available on our website under preorder will also show an estimated shipping time. If you order a preorder item and an in-stock item, the order will be sent as one parcel when the preorder item has arrived. If you wise to receive the in stock item first, please place separate orders.
Urban Horsewear does not return items for change of mind. We do offer store credits that have a limit of 1 year to be used.
Urban Horsewear does offer exchanges if the incorrect size was purchased, but we cannot guarantee stock levels if the item was purchased with a discount.
The customer is responsible for postage costs for the item to be returned to Urban Horsewear and resent to the customer.
Urban Horsewear will not refund or exchange if the product has general wear or tear.
Urban Horsewear will offer a full refund, repair or exchange on any faulty items, to be decided by the Urban Horsewear team which option is the most suitable.
Items not returnable
- All Tall Boots are non refundable, so please ensure that you measure your legs correctly against the measurements provided or ask us via email or FB. Made to measure Tall Boots are non refundable.
- Discounted sale items. This includes any items used with a discount code or already marked down.